"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CONTEST!!

WIN A FREE E-COPY OF "SPARK OF A WOLF" OR "ABRAXAS"!

For everyone visiting today, Christy and myself are giving away e-copies of our books! There will be 3 winners EACH for Christy and myself, making total of 6 lucky winners (^_^).

Just be among those lucky 6 to answer our questions, and email them to GratistaVampires@yahoo.com. Put either "SPARK GIVEAWAY" or "ABRAXAS GIVEAWAY" (in all caps) in the subject line, please. The winners will be announced on our last day here, Friday May 1st! THANKS, and GOOD LUCK!! (^_^)

FOR SPARK OF A WOLF:

1.One of Fleetwood Mac's biggest hits is also the name of one of the characters in Eyes of Darkness #2: Spark of the Wolf. Name it.

2.What famous actor hosted a three day star-studded wedding at his Aspen ranch in 2004?

3.Who turns into a werewolf in "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"?

FOR ABRAXAS:
(The answers can be found at Http://BloodTouch.Webs.Com!)

1. Which actor who played played "Dracula" is my top favorite? (Hint: check the author biography section!)

2. Which ABRAXAS character isn't too fond of being in public places?

3. In what city does the ABRAXAS series take place? (Hint: for 2 & 3, check the ABRAXAS section!)

3 comments:

  1. Just now chanced upon your week of blogging. I read all the posts from these last few days. I enjoyed them all. I loved the interview with the characters !! That was different, but in a good way:) I love the covers of both of your books. I have always been a vampire reader, really attached to that genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to you webpage and checked out what I needed to know! *grin* I love, love, love him in that movie as well!!!!! *sigh* Phylis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cinsearae & Christy!!!
    I think I found eveything :-)
    I would love to win!!!
    ~Afshan

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.