Monday, May 31, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
Lucky Mr. M by Jasmine Aherne
Lorna’s never been good at exploring her own desires, let alone pleasuring herself. So when the opportunity to try a sex toy arises, her friends persuade her to purchase a “Mr Mammoth” vibrator. Little does Lorna know, her new friend Mr M will bring her closer not only to herself, but also to the prospect of romance…
Friday, May 21, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Seems that author Cassidy Hunter has just nominated me for the Lesa’s
Bald Faced Liar, sorry make that the
Creative Writer” Blogger Award. And now, well just bear with me a minute while I figure it all out…
- 1. Emma Hillman http://emmahillmanbooks.blogspot.com
- 2. Jenna Alexander http://coffeefuelederotica.blogspot.com/
- 3. BK
- 4. Arlene Webb http://arlenewebb.blogspot.com/
- 5. I am not putting a name here.
- 6. And, I am not putting a name here either.
- 7. You got it, no name going here either!
- 1. When I was in grade school my ankle was fractured when a drunk man stepped on it.
- 2. When I was in high school, the bleachers I was on closed up and my leg was broken.
- 3. When I was thirty-seven years old, three tendons pulled away from my ankle bone when I stepped on a trampoline.
- 4. I am a paranormal, erotic romance writer.
- 5. My brother made the Floam, Hercules Hooks, Snuggie, Perfect Brownie Pan and Urine Gone commercials.
- 6. One of my favorite snacks as a child used to be Heinz ketchup on American cheese slices with a side of pickles.
- 7. Now, one of my favorite snacks is shrimp dip on carrots and cauliflower with a side of Colby cheese.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Susan: My characters have relatives and friends and that let to spin-offs like WHEN LOVE SURVIVES and A VAMPIRE FOR CHRISTMAS. It especially led to the development of the Arnhem Society, a secret society of vampires in
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Coming in 2010: Club Fantasy Series and
Monday, May 10, 2010
Look for my review coming tomorrow!
Friday, May 7, 2010
In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.