"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Friday, May 28, 2010

FRIDAY FAVORITES with KJ Roberts, Author of "Pieces of the Star"

Favorite Genre(s): 
I love to read historical romance. But I also like contemporary romance, some paranormal and mysteries. I’m also enjoying reading YA books.

List of at least 5 Favorite Books in that Genre:
I absolutely love Highland Dragon by Kimberly Killion. I’m in love Debbie Macomber’s Heart of Texas series. I also like Lone Star Trouble by Autumn Piper, Chinook, Wine and Sink Her by Morgan Q. O’Reilly, and a Fireman for Christmas by Piper Denna. 

Favorite Author in that Genre, and Favorite Book by that Author:  
Dorothy Garlock, A Place Called Rainwater. I just love that whole series, and Ms. Garlock never disappoints me. I’ve never put down any book of hers I’ve started. She knows how to weave in details and tell a great story.

Favorite Book of All Time: Great Expectations

Favorite Book Read Last Month: Warriors: Long Shadows

Favorite Book You Wrote
Wow, well, KJ Roberts only has one book. LOL. So I’ll say it is Pieces of the Star. I do love this book though, because I wrote it with love for my son. I also loved the freedom I felt in writing it and giving my characters special abilities I could never have.

Give Us One More Favorite Thing Beyond Books: Sadly, computer games.

KJ Roberts
Put some mystery in your life.
Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.