"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Review Of "Devon Falls 4: Haunting Magic" by Raine Delight

Raine has created a great world with her Devon Falls series, the town, the families, l found very intriguing diving in to the fourth book in the series first.  I enjoyed this short read, this quick fiery romance.  My only complaint is in the length.  I wanted a lot more of the characters, wanted the build up to continue, wanted more of the conflict, etc.  I am saying all of this as a compliment to the writer, I hope you understand.  Wanting more means I really liked what was there.  So, I am excited that there are more in the series for me to read.  While I was really intrigued by the book when I interviewed Raine, I am going to have to back up and start at number one.  What a concept right? LOL

In particular for this tale though, I must say that I like stories where an auspicious, mystical element draws together two who are fated, but seemed to have not heeded the call for some time.  It adds such an element of tension to the relationship in addition to the base conflicts. 

My recommendation, visit Devon Falls.  I know I am going to.


Raine Delight
"Scorching Hot Romance......Between the Covers!"

Coming in 2010: Club Fantasy Series and
New Devon Falls books


Devon Falls 4: Haunting Magic

Book Blurb:
Rodrick Dracon is the twin heir to the Dragon Inn. When he finds himself longing for a mate after being footloose and fancy free, he finds himself drawn to the most obnoxious, brassy woman he has ever met: Jaxon Sinclair. She is the one woman who doesn't melt when he goes by or hangs on his every word. She is just aggravating and down right sexy as sin! Soon the sparks fly, passion goes into boiling and Halloween approaches. Can a wolf shifter get this woman to heel before the full moon? Or can Jax turn the tables on this ladies man and tame the wolf?

Book Length:48 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.