"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Monday, May 24, 2010

My Review of "Lucky Mr. M" by Jasmine Aherne

I have had this author on my TBR list for some time, and I was not disappointed once I finally got to reading one of her stories.  







Lucky Mr. M by Jasmine Aherne

Lightly Erotic Contemporary Romance, part of Pink Petal Books' playtime line
novella (about 20,000 words) 
ISBN# 9780982678466
BLURB:
Lorna’s never been good at exploring her own desires, let alone pleasuring herself. So when the opportunity to try a sex toy arises, her friends persuade her to purchase a “Mr Mammoth” vibrator. Little does Lorna know, her new friend Mr M will bring her closer not only to herself, but also to the prospect of romance…



My Review:


This story was sexy little read which caught and captured my attention from the start. Never before have I seen an inanimate object become such a pivotal character! I became easily attached to the main character, Lorna's and the "issues" in her life. In fact, I started reading this story prior to a favorite show, and I found myself still reading it during the commercials! I was hooked! I was rooting for her! And, I had to know what happened next! I found it an interesting take on a woman's journey to embrace her own sexuality with a few hot twists.

I thought the author did a nice job of spicing up the sex scenes with not only vivid descriptions, but with a strong emotional element as well. This author's back list is going on my TBR list.

I highly recommend this quite unique romance. May it bring you sweet dreams, scorching fantasies and maybe a few sultry ideas :)




Jasmine Aherne
sweet, sensual & just a hint of naughty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.