"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Monday, May 31, 2010

Author Interview with Omegia Keeys


Today Authors By Authors welcomes Omegia Keeys, author of Seduction.com, as part of the Authors Supporting Authors Virtual Book Tour...

What are your Favorite Genre(s) to read in and why?
I love fiction novels that have a little bit of a twist, and some fantasy as well.  The fantasy happened upon me by chance.  My mom bought me a book called Glom Gloom when for my 15th birthday and I was so mad I didn't read it until I was grounded a few months later.  Come to find out the book was great and she stuck a $100 bill at the end of it.

What is your Favorite Author in that Genre and Why? Also, please tell us about the best book by that author you have read.
Eric Jerome Dickey because his books always have twists and chaos which keeps me wanting more.  The best book I read from him has to be Pleasure.  Pleasure is about a woman subcoming to her desires but come to find out there is a such thing as too much pleasure.

Do you have a favorite Book of All Time? Of course, please tell us why this is your favorite book.
I have two The Color Purple and the Coldest Winter Ever.  Two different styles of writing but these authors are phenominal.

What is the best book you read last month, and would you recommend it to a friend?
I actually picked up Prince's Donor by Sindee Lynn who is also under the same publisher as me and why I picked it up.  The book was excellent.  I would definitly say it is a must read.

If pressed, could you chose a favorite from the books you have written, and don’t forget to explain to us why?
Seduction.com because this is were I let loose and freed myself as an author.  I was not scared to hold back in writing my characters.  I really let them speak.

Tell us how you become inspired to write.
I have been a writer ever since I can remember.  I was inspired in the begining by my large family and the things we did to entertain ourselves in the long cold winters.

Share with us something we would not have thought to ask about.
I chose to step out and become a writer because I wanted to try something unexpected of me.  Yes I have been writing for a while but no one ever knew it.  Everyone sees me as a military lifer but that is not my passion.

Omegia Keeys
Relax and prepare for seduction...
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.