"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday May 8

What do you want that you think you cannot have? 

[NOTE: Alright, I know this could get a little personal!]

 

“I try really hard not to think that there is something out there that I can’t have.   I work hard to be positive in regards to what is coming, and to be grateful for all I have already been given.   That said, those nagging voices creep up on me when I am sitting unaware to whisper words, such as, you are not good enough to achieve those lofty dreams of yours.   Do not know why I was cursed with a poetic voice of negativity.   See, there he goes again changing the word negativity to truth.”

Kiki Howell

http://kikihowell.author.googlepages.com 

 

“The ability to eat 4000 calories a day while never gaining an ounce. Oh yeah!”
Jane E Jones
http://www.janeejones.com

 

“In all honesty, I don’t believe there’s anything out there that any one of us cannot achieve or acquire. The tougher question would be, ‘What is it that you are willing to do to have it all?’  There is much I want, but really don’t have the ambition to go after.  Those things that are important to me, I grab with both hands.  Those that aren’t get a wistful smile and a sensual daydream.” 

Molly Wens 

www.MollyWens.com 

"I think I want a wonderful man who likes me just as I am, loves my writing, does the laundry, takes me out to dinner, remembers all of the significant days, is tolerant of my weird habits, doesn't expect me to support him, loves sci fi and fantasy as much as I do, can carry on an intelligent conversation about Klingon mating rituals and never hogs the blankets. Oh, and always warms the car up for me in the morning when it's cold out, and shovels snow.

Of course I can't have him. He doesn't exist."

Anne Kane

http://www.AnneKane.LiteralSeduction.net

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.