"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Review of "Scarlet Myst" by Jade Twilight

Scarlet Myst by Jade Twilight
Length: 54 pages 
Genre: Erotic suspense 
Warnings: Violence, language, BDSM, kidnapping 


Blurb:  
Erin Calean, Aka Myst, works for the Scarlet Arm. A brothel for the wealthy and those pretending to be wealthy. But things aren't always what they seem, the girls at the Scarlet Arms are trained killers. Beautiful and deadly.


Click Here To Purchase 


Review:
Pure erotica with a whole mix of mob ties, power plays and family scandal… Scarlet Myst is suspense and sex in a tense short assignment, a comparison this read rightly deserves.  The character’s were well thought out and numerous. There was a depth to many of the characters despite the shortness of the work. Again, I wanted to know more and more about them, but they also gave the story surprising twists and turns, never letting go of its edgy and tense atmosphere.  I would be lying if I didn’t say I wanted more at each of those twists and turns, but to me that is a sign of a good writer—one I hope to read more from soon. I swear there was enough condensed into this tale to fill a novel, a novel I would definitely read!


Reviewed By:
Kiki Howell
Author of Magical Erotic Romances
http://www.kikihowell.com

1 comment:

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.