"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Review of “When Sparks Ignite (Leather and Pleasure 2)” by Jennifer Labelle


Blurb:
Rhys Evans should feel on top. He’s got a booming business, money, and the subs are a dime a dozen in his ever growing, popular fetish club, Leather and Pleasure. So why is it that he feels unfulfilled? There’s something missing in his life, and it isn’t until he meets
Eden that he realizes she’s the one he needs to ignite the passion that he lacks to go on. 

Eden Mayer is tired of living her regular routine, and has been feeling way too lonely lately. So, when her best friend suggests she try out this new club she’s never heard of before, she decides to throw caution to the wind and check it out. What she’s met with is a night she’ll never forget, a new experience she vows to keep, and the most gorgeous man she’s ever laid eyes on. Rhys Evans makes it a night she’ll never forget.
Genre: Erotic Contemporary BDSM

Video: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeTtfTMpqro

Click Here To Purchase at Amazon

My Review:
This is another great, kinky, short story by Jennifer Labelle.! I needed a little time away from the real world, and this story was perfect. A nice light contemporary where a reader can forget themselves and live a dream life, one of fetish clubs and washboard abs :)  While you don’t have to read Leather and Pleasure, Book 1, to read Book 2, I have to give props for the creative way that Jennifer Labelle tied the two books together. If the reader has read Book 1,  in a brief mention the reader gets a little follow up info, more the HEA to the Book 1 HFN/HEA ending.  What that doesn’t make sense? LOL Well then my recommendation is to read them both!

I actually have a criticism of this story, which I hope everyone will see as the compliment it is supposed to be. - I wanted more ;)

The author’s dedication gave a big thank you to her readers for sticking with her, but this reader wants to say that after reading three of her stories, I am now a fan and anxiously awaiting Ms. Labelle’s next release.

To read my review of  Leather and Pleasure Book 1, see yesterday’s post!
To read my review of Meant to Be (Ms. Labelle’s novel, and my favorite read by her so far), go to: http://authorsbyauthors.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-review-of-meant-to-be-by-jennifer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.