"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Friday, February 11, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES WITH CHRIS REDDING


Favorite Genre(s): Romantic Suspense

List of at least 5 Favorite Books in that Genre:
The Perfect Husband
The Other Daughter
The Next Accident all by Lisa Gardner
A Thin Dark Line by Tami Hoag
Sanctuary by Nora Roberts

Favorite Author in that Genre, and Favorite Book by that Author:
Lisa Gardner (no surprise!). The villain in The Perfect Husband still scares me, years after I have read it I just read an excerpt of the book and I get chills. He’s so diabolical and so ordinary at the same time. I feel the heroine’s sense of being trapped and her transformation to not wanting to be trapped anymore.

Favorite Book of All Time: A Wrinkle in Time. I know, a YA book, but I still love it.

Favorite Book Read Last Month: Bone Appetit. It was a nice light read during Christmas.

Favorite Book You Wrote: The favorite book I’ve written is still being shopped around. Blonde Demolition has my favorite heroine. It begins at a firehouse carnival which my husband’s fire company ran one for years. Lastly, it’s the book I promised to some people and they are in there.
Give Us One More Favorite Thing Beyond Books:
My favorite food is pizza. I could eat it everyday.

Chris Redding
Take a wild ride with a Chris Redding book!

Incendiary is about a firefighter and an EMT who must track down a serial arsonist before they go up in flames.  To complicate things, the pair has a history that must be sorted out before they can move forward.

www.facebook.com/chrisreddingauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.