"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Special Holiday Announcement

I go nuts this time of year reading every Holiday story I can get my hands on, and well, also find the time to read. With that in mind, I would like to host those with Holiday releases over the next few weeks. So authors, if you would like to be interviewed or post a review of a holiday story you've read and loved to promote your own holiday story, please contact me at authorsbyauthors@gmail.com Remember, at ABA, if you post a review of a story your cover with link goes up on the sidebar - free advertising for the month of December - as well as your information as reviewer at the bottom of the review! Have another promo idea for your holiday story, let me know. I'm open to anything festive this month.


And, when I say "holiday", I mean any holiday in the month of December. We celebrate a few of them in my house :) I would love to see Hannukah and Yule stories, etc. as well as Christmas tales! 


Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.