"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Review of "Banging Rebecca" by Alison Tyler

 Banging Rebecca by Alison Tyler 

 Product Description from Amazon:

Banging Rebecca is a dirty rock and roll story about a girl, a band, and a wicked desire. The 21 pp novella is filled with the type of kink that Alison Tyler fans love best: bondage, spanking, exhibitionism, and hardcore s-e-x!
“Banging Rebecca” is a tightly written story in the best sense of the word. All the aspects of it from setting to characters to plot are intricately woven to produce a sizzling finale. Music as a metaphor was carried brilliantly from the title through the kinky & hot sex scenes into the quite seductive, surprise ending. Without giving anything away, let me just say that Ms. Tyler’s  psychological parallel to the struggles for the spotlight between band members onstage, the theme of  battling for domination resounding, beats the reader into a frenzied state much like listing to a band play live on stage. Rough play, tough love crescendoed into some of their finest erotic moments. She takes the dynamic of a threesome to a whole new level, one fraught with teaching, discovering and switching roles.


I guess I would have to call myself a groupie, as I married a musician myself. So, I easily understand the intense sexiness of a man who can sing and play. So the story had quite an impact on me. Yet, this short story intensified the allure beyond any of my wildest dreams. Truly, reading this story was like playing the drums. It vibrated through you, one hit after another, working you into a passion-filled fever. And, like the heroine, I wanted more… 

Or find out more about Alison Tyler at her blog: http://alisontyler.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! You rock and roll. :)

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.