"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Friday, December 31, 2010

My Review of "THE heavens PROCLAIM HIS GLORY"

"THE heavens PROCLAIM HIS GLORY, A Spectacular View of Creation Through the Lens of the Hubble Telescope" is such an interesting concept for a book, that I just had to read it. The beauty of this books pictures cannot be described, but have to be viewed. These amazing photos do their job of proclaiming the glory of God. And yet, they are perfectly matched in this book with quotes, scriptures, etc making this book an inspiration, as I believe the author set out to do. 


Yet, beyond that, the book is also very enlightening. It is informative about the universe and the ways it can be observed. All of this information increased the purpose of this book for me. All of it, the pictures, the information, the quotes rolled into a big ball of amazing inspiration which took me away on a spiritual journey not to be missed. I was simply in awe. 


Need that pick me up in life? Do you feel like you need a light lit under your spiritual fire? Or, do you just want to reveal in the majesty of all your Savior created? No matter what your situation or place in life, I think one can benefit from the gift this book has to offer.


You can purchase this book at Amazon and other retailers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.