"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Favorites by Louise Wise


Favorite Genre(s):  

Romance, chicklit, science fiction (as long as it isn’t too science-fictioney) and horror (I don’t like just romance, or just science fiction I like my books to have bits of the other in them.)

Favorite Author in that Genre and Why?:

I like Dean Koontz because of the mix of horror and thriller. All chicklit because of the mix of romance and comedy.

List of at least 5 Favorite Books in that Genre:

I don’t know. I don’t read them if I can’t get passed the first page. I’m very particular with my read!

Favorite Book of All Time:

I’ve many. So far this year, Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. But False Memory by Koontz has stayed in my mind for several years.

Favorite Book Read Last Month:

A Spring Affair

Favorite Book You Wrote and Why?:

Eden was an experimental novel and was never meant to see the light of day! I liked the idea of survival with a woman as the main character instead of a man. A desert island had been done to death, so I thought of an astronaut getting separated from her fellow travellers on a distant planet.

Louise Wise
http://louisewise.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.