"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Aaagh! I Thought You Were Dead (And Other Psychic Adventures)  by Natasha Rosewood - Seven Keys Productions

How to Get the Most Out of This Book . . . (from http://www.natashapsychic.com/)

My Intention. The purpose of this book is to open readers' minds to the eternity of life and the magic of their own minds so they may understand how to use universal energies for their highest good. In the process, I hope as always to empower and entertain as well as enlighten. The chapters, therefore, have been broken down into two parts: the stories and the Dear Natasha questions and answers that follow each story. These are the most common queries posed by my clients. My responses to the ques- tions are intended as a metaphysical, spiritual, psychological, quantum- consciousness teaching to elaborate on the preceding story.

Some readers of my first book, Aaagh! I Think I'm Psychic-in which I used a similar format-preferred to first absorb the stories while skip- ping over the teachings. Once they had read the main chapters straight through, they then returned to absorb the stories and the teachings. Try it your way, whatever that may be, and see!

Your Beliefs. I have not written either of these books to beat you, dear reader, over the head with my beliefs nor to discredit any religion or credo about our spiritual journey. These stories are based on my own personal and professional experiences as a psychic. I will, of course, only see my experiences through my own set of perceptions. Our beliefs, whatever they may be, serve us in some way until they are no longer valid, and then we change them. If this book offends you, therefore, know that it was not the author's intention. (Just leave the book at the local funeral home.) I will not apologize for expressing my truth. If it is also your truth, you will recognize it. Validation, peace, freedom, relief, and even joy may resonate within you. What I do hope is that these writings will empower you to forgive and heal your old hurts and/or aid you in com- muning with loved ones, alive or dead. Some of the stories might put a smile on your face or even make you cry. Mostly I hope that my writing will inspire you to live freely in the moment, without guilt, and to know that no one is dead, because life is eternal. It is never "too late" to love and be loved. 

Review:
I have to state first that after receiving this book into my home, a flurry of activity and special events began in my life and the life of a friend whether coincidence or not, who knows.  So, this review, while written up by me is coming from the sentiments of both me and my friend who were both touched by the book.    

This book is an informative and useful guide/handbook for anyone who wants to develop their own psychic abilities and seek deeper spirituality, or even just someone who wants to learn more about the life of a psychic.  Natasha Rosewood is a wonderful story-teller which lends itself well to the way the book is written with personal narratives taking up the majority if the chapters followed by her wonderful insight in a question and answer format.

Ms. Rosewood's obvious enthusiasm, wisdom and extensive knowledge acquired over years of practice shines.  Even confirmed skeptics would be deeply moved by her compassion, and thus her ability to teach her clients to heal their own wounded souls. She seeks to teach and counsel her clients, and she has a way of delivering the messages she receives in a positive and nurturing manner. She answers many of the questions we all have, delving into her own extensive personal experiences to provide a wealth of useful information. Ms. Rosewood offers hope and guidance to people who have lost their way, who have sought traditional help without results. Her exploration of past lives and the affect they have on present lives is extensive.

She inspires the psychic in all of us to explore the endless possibilities and signs that unfold each day of our lives, if only we stop long enough to see and hear them.  Also, she introduces the reader to a wealth of other avenues of study like quantum physics and EFT. Her guide to life at the end of the book is priceless in and of itself.

I can say that personally, both my friend and I are stronger individuals, more secure in our paths having read it. Thanks Natasha!



Reviewed By:
Kiki Howell with the help of a Special Friend

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kiki and special friend. I receive many heartfelt testimonials stating how my books started positive changes in their lives. Part of the intention of my writing is to give people PERMISSION to be all who they are which includes intuitive/psychic/creative or just plain happy. What a concept! Blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.