"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Treats and More Treats!

With the full moon a few days behind us and Halloween/Samhain soon approaching, I am in my element and feeling oh so generous! *evil laughter* So read through the highlights of all the ways to get a few paranormal reads here and at the bottom find out how readers of this blog can come trick or treating at my house :)
sexual_magick_thumbnail
So, first off, I have a new free read up called Sexual Magick.

Blurb: A cast circle of sexual magic; an ancestral Books of Shadows; and a sexual magic spell cast in desperation hundreds of years ago leave Caitlyn angry that her destiny may have been tampered with. Now, she needs to know if she is meant to be with Brent, a man who often doesn’t understand her ways but to whom she is undeniably pulled.
Genres: Paranormal, Erotic Romance / Content Warnings: Explicit Graphic Language, Sex Magick
DOWNLOAD FROM SMASHWORDS
DOWNLOAD FROM GOODREADS
READ AT BOOK BUZZER
or email me at howell.kiki@gmail.com and I will send you a PDF!

Second, there are a few more days to enter my Haunted Places Contest to win your choice of one of my released ebooks. Go to http://authorsbyauthors.blogspot.com/2010/10/kikis-october-haunted-places-contest.html to find out how to enter.
Third, I have a lot of ebooks and a witchy bookthong for the adult treat bag up for sale at a great discount on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/KikiHowell
Last, but not least, with all this excitement of the season, I am feeling quite generous. Readers of this blog can email me at howell.kiki@gmail.com before Halloween with ‘Trick or Treat’ in the subject line, and I shall reach into my cauldron of treats and put an ebook treat into your bag. Well, I will attach it to the email anyway. Can’t wait to see your costume. I got one free this year in exchange for a review. Check out my Glamour Witch Costume Review!
Happy Haunting!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.