"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Monday, July 6, 2009

TENDER LOVIN' C & C











TENDER LOVIN' C & C - that's Chrissy and Clare !!


Good morning, Authors by Authors. *taps mic* Is this thing on? Welcome to the Clare and Chrissy Show. Stay tuned this week for fun, festivity, a contest or two and some dubiously insightful conversation on what it’s like to participate in the madhouse that is our lives.

I’m Clare London… *hands mic over*

and I’m Chrissy Munder. We are very excited to be on Authors by Authors this week, and hope that you are just as excited to see us.

Clare: So, let’s jump right into our Authors by Authors posting, shall we?

Chrissy: You know, if this were live we’d have theme music. I think we need theme music

Clare: Just smile for the web audience, Chrissy. Today is an intro post for us. Just a little taste of the week to come to keep you coming back for more. Let’s start with who we are. We could direct you over to our websites where you could read our official blurbs, or we could do this the easy way.

Chrissy: I’ll start with telling you a little bit about Clare London – the always gracious and caring gal across the big pond who I’m pleased to call a personal friend.

Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fuelled family home, she juggles her writing with the weekly wash, waiting for the far distant day when she can afford to give up her day job as an accountant. She’s written in many genres and across many settings, with novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while friends say she’s just fickle, but as long as both theories spawn good fiction, she’s happy. Most of her work features male/male romance and drama with a healthy serving of physical passion, as she enjoys both reading and writing about strong, sympathetic and sexy characters.

Clare currently has several novels sulking at that tricky chapter 3 stage and plenty of other projects in mind . . . she just has to find out where she left them in that frenetic, testosterone-fuelled family home.

Clare: That's me! I also preview some of my fiction on my blog at Live Journal. I LOVE to hear from readers, believe me it's true! and I pride myself on replying as quickly as I can to any mail.

Chrissy: Clare can also be found at her website - and, for those that may not be aware, she is contemplating a second career as a karaoke lounge singer. Having heard taped evidence of such I can cheerfully tell you she’s pretty darn good.

Clare: And as for Chrissy Munder?!

She is an author of erotic romance - currently having a wonderful time writing m/m romance. She writes a little of everything that strikes her fancy: GLBT historical, scifi, contemporary erotica, even a little horror on occasion. But overall she prefers to focus on three key elements in life: Love, Laughter and Desire. She believes you can never have enough of those three elements and with them there isn't anything life throws at you that you can't handle. There's always going to be an element of humor in all of Chrissy’s writing - even if it is a bit skewed at times. Be prepared! You are welcome to stop by Chrissy’s website or her main blog at Love Journal. Where, if you are lucky, Chrissy will spare you commentary on her deep and passionate love affair with bad scifi movies.

Chrissy: Wow, we sound pretty interesting, don’t we?

Clare: We have our moments.


Join us this week, we'll be chatting about our books, our lives and our Ups and Downs - and we're really looking forward to sharing with you.

And now *drum roll*...






TIME FOR CONTESTS !!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy: I’m almost out of coffee, but before today’s post ends I wanted to tell everyone about the contests we are running this week. I’m offering up a PDF copy of my short story Business Before Pleasure as the prize. All you have to do is :

Go out to my Live Journal and then email me at chrissymunder@yahoo.com with the number of times I’ve used my Coffee Cup Icon for my May 2009 posts.






Send me your email before 8:00 am Friday, July 10th. If there is a tie, the winner will be picked by Vache, my extremely overweight cat.

Clare: Any interest in MORE prizes?! My contest is for a PDF copy of any of my short stories – you can find the whole darned lot here, plenty to choose from! And all you have to do is:



Go to my website and find the name of my Coming-Soon short story with LoveYouDivine, a part of the Immortal Fire anthology. This particular story is mentioned in THREE places on the site – easily found!! Then email me the answer to clarelondon11@yahoo.co.uk by Friday 10.

SO WHAT ELSE DO WE HAVE PLANNED THIS WEEK??
Monday 6th – HELLO from us (you just survived that LOL).
Tuesday 7th – Chrissy talks about True Colors by Clare London and asks some of those the-author-behind-the-cover questions.
Wednesday 8th – Clare talks about Drive Me Home by Chrissy Munder - and gets to ask her own questions in return!
Thursday 9th – We both chat about writing and working and why we despair at social networking :).
Friday 10th – Hasta la vista, baby. Prepare for surprises and more laughs as we play Author Trivia!!
Looking forward to sharing the week with you, and many thanks to Kiki, our gracious Hostess.


5 comments:

  1. You two are too cute! And insightful, brave, thrifty, and darned good writers to boot! I've enjoyed everything I've read that you each have written and I look forward to more.

    I'm very interested in what you have to say on Thursday especially and will try to stop by in live time then.
    Yours,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW can you have fun without me being there? NOT possible. Also, since July 10 is my birthday, I should be there to collect all my prezzies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I survived the HELLO in my own testosterone full home (even the dog!)You guys are great, and I am excited to have you here. I must go contemplate the whole Love, Laughter and Desire thing. Seems like good advice, I will let you know if I start being able to handle my life! *grins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - don't we look good? Blue has always so been my color.

    Hi Jenna - we are adorable, aren't we? Thanks for swinging by to say hi.

    John! Frankly my dear, I don't know if they could handle all three of us together. Especially when you are all fired up with birthday bliss.

    Thanks again Kiki for letting us run rampant through your blog. We'll make sure to clean up afterward. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *lol*
    Here comes the 'Red' gal, with her own brand of nonsense :).

    Thanks Jenna for the lovely feedback, John for the chance to remind him he owes me a drink next month when he's in London, and Kiki who's bravely let us loose this week.

    So great to meet some friends here! :)

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.