"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Monday, May 13, 2013

HUGE Summer Beach Read Sale



Check out my Etsy Store 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KikiHowell
where all books are only $5.00 for a very limited time, and 
each purchase comes with one free gift which could be 
a book mark crafted by me, a beach tote bag or even a t-shirt. 
This sale includes my currently out-of-print Hidden Salem novel,  
along with a couple of my currently released titles
 that I happen to have a few extra copies of laying around after book signings.
They will not be available at this extremely hot, low price for long.
Get them while supplies last! 





How about a hot, and by hot I mean erotic, summer flash fiction story to get you going?


All Summer Long

We were not in Alabama and far from seventeen. But, as Kid Rock screeched All Summer Long on the radio, I got ideas. Sweat beaded on my husband’s reddish-tan chest, running over tight abdominal muscles, soaking into the band of his paint and dirt covered work shorts which hung low on his waist. He caught me looking. 

Smiling in a rather crooked way, he huffed, “The yard can wait.” 

He turned with a grunt, grabbed the ice water I’d gotten him and disappeared behind the one closed garage door. 

When I stepped inside, he grabbed my arm and turned me into him, his hand covering my mouth. As I struggled for air, his free hand worked around my tank to pull my bra free. After it fell, I felt the cold rush of his ice water over my chest. 

My screech was stifled by the tight grip of his hand. Backing up on instinct, I felt his erection hard against my ass. The heat of the day radiated from his skin against my back as I watched my nipples pebble under my white tank top. 

“Cooled down?” His voice was deep, his breath hot across my ear. I shivered. 

I could only nod. 

He grabbed at my breasts. Desire pooled deep in my stomach. 

“Bend,” he demanded. I obeyed, laying over the front of his car. His free hand yanked my shorts and panties down over my nearing sun-burnt thighs. Then, I heard his pants hit the ground as well. Seconds later, I felt his knuckles and the head of his cock at my wet opening. As I imagined his big hand tight around his erection, my inner walls expanded around him.

A door slammed in the distance. My heart started hammering even harder.

“Come,” he hissed. The sudden invasion coupled with his anxious pace and fear of being caught, built the tension inside me from a fire to a near explosion.

His fingers moved between me and the car. Separating my folds and gathering my moisture there, they finally landed on my throbbing clit. Rapid thrusts pushed my engorged nub hard against the pads of his fingers. My taut inner muscles gave way to sparks of release, like fireworks shooting through my body. His hand at my mouth silenced my scream of pleasure. His chest fell to mine, and I heard his own quiet groans in my ear. His hot seed spilling into me set off another round tremors inside my body.

No sooner had our heat crescendoed than he pushed me down to kneeling behind the car—my wet nipples pressed against my hot thighs, my shorts still around my ankles, his legs against my bare ass. I heard his zipper seconds before I heard my neighbor’s voice.

“You got any energy left to help me a minute?”

I bit my lip not to giggle as the evidence of our moment trickled onto my thigh and I plotted future summer sexcapades.


THE END


A Few Summer Drink Recipes Just For Fun!

Sex in the Driveway. This version includes 1oz Blue Curacao, 1oz Peach Shcnapps, 2oz citrus vodka in a ice filled collins glass, where you then fill up the remaining space with Sprite. I'm not a big peach person, but I did enjoy my first drink with blue curacao on a recent cruise.




The Blue Ocean sounds like a better summer drink to me. The Blue Ocean contains 1oz vodka, 1/2oz Blue Curarao, 1/3oz grapefruit juice and 2 splashes simple syrup poured over ice. Thinking this might have to go in a Cool Blue Gatorade bottle to disguise it at the lake this summer. Don't tell our lifeguard! LOL

So, ready for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.