"A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another Candle" - Father James Keller


Monday, January 4, 2010


WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!



I am taking Authors By Authors in a bit of a new direction in 2010.   I would like the site to become more of a review site with all reviews being done by authors ~ a little dream of mine.   So, if any published author would like to send me a review of a book they really liked, please contact me at authorsbyauthors@gmail.com.  

I see this as a promo opp.   A reviewer can have an author photo or cover photo up on the site with a brief tagline statement of what they write with a link to their author website.  These would remain on the sidebar for at least a month after every review. 




Include the following information with each book review…
For Book being Reviewed…
Author Name:
Email:
Book Title:
Book Length:
Publisher:
Purchase Link:
Cover Image

For Reviewer:
Author Name:
Author Tagline:
Author Website:
Cover Image or Author Photo



If I could, I would also like to have a few authors who would be willing to review books that would be sent to me as review requests, even if it is just one review a month.  If interested, again email me at authorsbyauthors@gmail.com.

I am still open to booking interviews as well if you are an author looking to interview another author.   Work it anyway you want! I am open to ideas and very flexible!

Wishing You The Best This Year!
Kiki


If you would like to have a book reviewed, please see sidebar for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Kiki Howell of An Author's Musings, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review, as do any guest reviewers.